Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Click Here to Add a Title
Click Here to Add a Title
CATERING TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. To reserve your date, a non-refundable Deposit of $500 is required. Remaining balance due 5 days before event for small events under 50 guests. Balance due 10 days before event for guest counts greater than 50 guests. Payment can be made with cash, check, venmo, or credit card. There is a 4% fee for credit cards. Deposit is non-transferrable.
2. Changes to guest count can be made up to 5 days before event for small events under 50 guests. Changes to guest count can be made up to 10 days before event for guest counts larger than 50 guests.
3. Changes to menu can be made up to 5 days before event for small events under 50 guests. Changes to menu can be made up to 10 days before event for guest counts larger than 50 guests.
SERVICE TYPES & FEES
DROP OFF CATERING & EQUIPMENT - $150/per 50 guests - fee is in addition to menu prices and includes the following:
Delivery within 30 miles, we used insulated hot boxes to ensure hot food stays hot during transport to your venue
Elegant disposable platters, bowls, plates, cutlery, napkins and cups
Disposable Party Chafing Set with 2-hour Safe Heat Chafing Fuel, Service Spoons & Tongs
White Tablecloths Disposable Embossed Paper
All equipment and supplies are yours to keep
Please note that we setup all equipment but do not leave flames unattended, therefore adult supervision would need to be present before we light flames and depart.
ONSITE CATERING & EQUIPMENT - $595/per 50 guests. This fee is in addition to menu prices. (If your event has more than 50 guests, there will be additional $595 for increments of 50 guests)
2 Staff members for up to 8 hours during your event (includes travel time from our office to your location)
Event Staff for Setup, Food Service, Clean Up and Tear Down. **Please review Responsibilities & Terms at the bottom for a full list of what we will do onsite at your location.
Elegant Plastic Chargers - Choice of Silver or Gold
Premium Disposable Plates - appetizer, dinner and dessert
Premium Disposable Cutlery - Choice of Silver, Gold or Wood
Premium Disposable Cups
Premium Disposable Napkins
Beverage Dispensers with Stands
Clear or Silver Ice buckets
Silver, Gold or Copper Service Platters
Stainless Steel Chafers & Flames for Hot Foods
Buffet Tables - up to 6 tables
Buffet Linens - Choice of White, Ivory, Navy Blue or Black
Buffet Décor & Artificial Flowers - Client can choose a variety of styles
ONSITE CATERING STAFF RESPONSIBILITIES
1. We will arrive at your location prior to your event start time to unload equipment and establish proper Prep Space. Venue must have kitchen/prep space with working sink.
2. We will provide Tables & Linens for all food stations. Other tables & linens are available for rent in advance if needed for gift tables, etc.
3. We will set-up your guest's tables with place settings which include a choice of Gold or Silver Chargers. We will provide ALL disposables plates, cups, napkins, cutlery and cups for all food items on the invoice. ANY other food/beverage/equipment is the client's responsibility to display, serve and maintain.
4. We will provide & set-up all Catering Equipment for all menu items to maintain proper food safe temperatures. Any other equipment for items not on the invoice is the client's responsibility to display, maintain and clean up.
5. We will have all set-up complete prior to Guest arrival for the Ceremony.
6. We will cease with all noise during the Ceremony.
7. We will begin food service with the chosen Appetizers and Beverages. We will not display, maintain or serve any food/beverage that if not on the invoice, that would be the client's responsibility.
8. We will open and maintain food stations, keeping items filled, areas neat and clean. Any other food/beverage stations not on the invoice, are the client's responsibility.
9. We will serve guests at all food stations. We do not serve any food/beverage item not on our invoice. We will wear Gloves while handling all plates and service ware on the Food Stations.
10. We will assist with the Cake Cutting & plating. Any other food/dessert not on the invoice is the client's responsibility to display, maintain and serve.
11. We will bus/remove soiled chargers, disposable dishes, disposable cutlery and disposable cups from guest tables at the end of service. Any other item not on our invoice is the client's responsibility to clean.
12. We will clean up areas used while preparing & serving food. Any other food or spaces are the client's responsibility to maintain and clean.
13. We will place any Leftovers into client's or venue's designated cold storage.
14. We will change out trash can liners at the venue. However, we do not remove trash from your venue. If we have to remove trash, there is a trash fee.